Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas Lights Spectacular

Once again welcome to Christmas Fix!
Today I want to share with you a great Christmas TV Show to get everyone in the festive spirit. I believed it aired for the first time on Sunday 4th of December. I really like it because it gives an insight to the lives of people who put up the lights during this season. Also you can find out where some great Christmas lights are so you can visit them. On Sunday, they featured a street in Ashbury, Canterbury called Second Street where the whole street puts up lights. There was different themes; white Christmas, modern Christmas etc. There were different people; first-timers, Christmas light addicts and people married into lights! My family are definitely going to visit this street and also the shop that Deb and Mal visited. They spent I think about $2000 at The Christmas Shop in Ramsgate.

You should definitely tune in to Christmas Lights Spectacular on Lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment